Punjab ETT Teacher Vacancy 2018 is available here on this Web Page. Candidates can check all details about the Punjab ETT Teacher Vacancy/Recruitment. There are large numbers of government schools in the Punjab state. The teacher is the most requisite profession for the school. Consequently, the government has given the opportunity to the candidates who are eager to work as a teacher.
Punjab ETT Teacher Vacancy 2018
The Education board has declared the Punjab ETT Teacher Vacancy 2018 officially for the candidates. The recruitment notification will be provided on the official website. The official portal is www.tetpunjab.com
The Department of School Education is organizing the PS TET Syllabus test to take on the erudite people. The education board has announced 2005 posts of ETT (Elementary Teacher Training) in various subjects. The Adequate candidates can PS TET 2018 Online Application form for the Punjab ETT Teacher Vacancy 2018 post. The candidates should refer the PS TET Recruitment details on the official website. The eligible candidates can fill their application form through online.
Punjab ETT Teacher Vacancy Details 2018
Name of the Organization: Education Recruitment Board, Punjab.
Name of the Post: ETT Teacher (Elementary Teacher Training)
Total number of Post: 2005
Application Mode: online mode.
The Candidates who have qualified and keen to become the teacher in the government school, they should be pertaining to ETT post. The candidates can acquire the PS TET notification details about the Punjab ETT Teacher Vacancy 2018 from the official website. The candidates should possess some educational prerequisite to apply for this post. They are:
- The candidates should have passed in PSTET -1 Exam.
- The candidates must be Matriculation/12th with two years Training/Elementary Teacher Training of Punjab or any other state.
- The candidates should belong to India.
The aspirant should be attaining 18 years old and not away from 37 years old to be valid for the placement. Only the adequate candidate should be applying for the exam.
How can the Applicant Apply Punjab ETT 2018?
The Punjab state has released the notification for the recruitment of Punjab ETT Teacher vacancies 2018 for the people. The fascinated candidates can apply the exam through the online. The application form will be offered on the official website. The candidates should download the application from the website. The subsequent steps will be very helpful to the candidates who are applying for the post.
- Visit the official website of Punjab School Education Board to apply for the Punjab ETT exam.
- Click the New Registration option to register your details.
- Fill all the required details and then submit Register button.
- Later then, the registered candidates will be known through the SMS which includes Registration ID and Password.
- Save your Registration Id and password.
- Then, Application fee consent can be done through online.
- Upload the scanned photos and scanned signature in the application form.
- After completing your application form, the candidate must verify the details.
- Finally, hit the submit button.
- Take the print out copy of the application form.
Thank you for visiting our official website. We hope you have enjoyed a lot and we would like to welcome you again. We will update our official portal with more information frequently. The aspirant should check the website regularly and get more details about the Punjab ETT Teacher Vacancy 2018.