PSTET 2018 Pass Percentage is now available on our web page. Candidates who appear in the PSTET Exam can check the PSTET 2018 Pass Percentage on our web page. The selection and PS TET Recruitment are done on the basis of the scores of the candidates which are scored by them in each part of the examination.
PS TET 2018 Pass Percentage
A large number of candidates appear for the examination and out of them, only a few selected candidates are chosen for the recruitment. The links for the results and the merit lists are available on the website for the candidates.
The examination is generally conducted by the Punjab state education board. The list of the PS TET Pass Percentage 2018 can be downloaded easily by following the links provided by the candidates.
Pass Percentage for PSTET
If a candidate clears the merit list, he/she will be redirected to the next level of the examination i.e. personal interview session. It is essential for the candidate to clear all the rounds in order to get selected for the job. The candidates can look for their names in the list in accordance with the names or the roll numbers assigned to them. PS TET pass percentage 2018 is available here.
The direct links are available for the candidates to check PS TET pass percentage. The students will have to enter the roll number and the date of birth and submit the information in order to view the PSTET Result 2018 of the examination. The direct links for the merit list of the students are also available for the candidates.
How to Download the Punjab State TET Pass Percentage 2018
The same series of steps should be followed in order to download the merit list or the PS TET pass percentage 2018 for the examination. Some of the steps are listed below:-
- The first and the foremost step is to visit the official website of the department.
- The next step is to click on the TET section available on the homepage of the website.
- The result section page should be found out and the candidate most clicks on it. Once the page opens up, it will ask for various information details such as the name, date of birth or the roll number, etc. The candidate must fill the information carefully.
- After entering the details, the candidate must click on the submit button.
- Once the candidate clicks on the submit button, the scorecard will appear on the screen. The candidates can also take a printout of the scorecard to better analyze their performances. The candidates can also take out a printout of the scorecard for future reference.
There are various steps which must be followed in order to download the exam results or PS TET pass percentage2018 for examination. Each and every perspective is looked upon by the board.